Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment and ready to be a key player on our Customer Engagement team? Are you a motivated self-starter that can work with our teams to provide exceptional customer service? Do you believe that customers really do come first? Are you interested in having a real impact on the world and engaging generations of individuals to grow and develop and support their community? If so, we would like to speak with you.
We want to raise the bar on customer experience by advocating for our customer, learning from their experience with our platform and increasing the overall satisfaction and use of Passport for Good with each of our customers. Passport for Good is a rapidly growing tech startup. We pride ourselves on being the first mover in a new market. Every member of our team has an impact on the product and the focus of our company.
The team at Passport for Good is passionate about two things: making a difference in the world and measuring its impact. We believe in nurturing and positively engaging generations of citizens to work together to solve our local and global problems while gaining valuable life experience and growth. We are an inclusive, family friendly company. For more information, visit www.passportforgood.com.
The Customer Engagement Specialist position is responsible for customer support, training, education, and best practice coaching throughout the implementation process as well as ensuring increased engagement and use of the Passport for Good platform. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience with proactive communications and the use of data to provide insights and demonstrate progress from implementation to full engagement. Continually work to improve our approach to effectively and efficiently secure our customer success. You will also be expected to:
- Provide continuous customer feedback to the sales and product team
- Drive engagement and use of the platform to ensure renewals
Qualifications and Skills
- Two years of customer service and onboarding experience
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, providing prompt follow-up to customer inquiries
- In person and virtual training experience
- Effective communication skills, orally and in writing including strong phone and interpersonal skills
- Tech Savvy – Ability to learn and explain technology in a simple manner
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Ability to explain products or services and answer questions from customers.
- Experience working in a software company
We are looking for talented individuals who are ready for a challenge and interested in an opportunity to grow. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic exciting workplace, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.