Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment and ready to be a key player on our Customer Success team? Are you committed to helping people? Are you a motivated self-started that is interested in being with a company where customers really do come first? Are you interested in having a real impact on the world and engaging generations of individuals to grow and develop and support their community? If so, we would like to speak with you.
Passport for Good is a rapidly growing tech startup. We pride ourselves on being the first mover in a new market. Every member of our team has an impact on the product and the focus of our company.
The team at Passport for Good is passionate about two things: making a difference in the world and measuring its impact. We believe in nurturing and positively engaging generations of citizens to work together to solve our local and global problems while gaining valuable life experience and growth. We are an inclusive, family friendly company. For more information, visit www.passportforgood.com.
The Customer Success Specialist position is responsible for providing support, education, and best practice coaching throughout the implementation process for all our customers. This position will serve as the first point of contact for customers, coordinating with other teams as needed to provide an exceptional customer experience. Further responsibilities will include:
- Successfully able to remotely setup newly contracted customers.
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries, issues and requests via email, online chat and phone.
- Follow through with technical issues brought to our attention by customers.
- Conduct and manage company webinars and videos.
- Support other members of the company as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two years of customer service and onboarding experience
- The ability to effectively communicate, spoken and written, with a variety of customers types
- Keen problem-solving skills, ability to think on your feet, and take initiative
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
- Various customer support and knowledge base platforms (Zendesk, Intercom, Elev.io Salesforce)
- Task management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Data Reporting and Analytics (Google Analytics, Domo, etc.)
We are looking for talented individuals who are ready for a challenge and interested in an opportunity to grow. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic exciting workplace, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.