Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment and ready to be a key player on our development team? Are you interested in playing a critical role in the development of the next generation of our web and mobile product? Do you have expertise in designing elegant, functional, and intuitive user interfaces? Are you interested in having a real impact on the world and engaging generations of individuals to grow and develop and support their community? If so, we would like to speak with you.
Passport for Good is a rapidly growing tech startup. We pride ourselves on being the first mover in a new market. Every member of our team has an impact on the product and the focus of our company.
The team at Passport for Good is passionate about two things: making a difference in the world and measuring its impact. We believe in nurturing and positively engaging generations of citizens to work together to solve our local and global problems while gaining valuable life experience and growth. We are an inclusive, family friendly company. For more information please go to www.passportforgood.com.
- Front end design, development and testing of both an Ionic mobile app and a .NET web application.
- Designing user experiences using mockups, wireframes, and/or rapid prototyping tools.
- Working closely with customer support and back end developers to solve customer issues.
Our Tech Stack
- .NET Core API
- SQL Server
- Ionic mobile app framework
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
- Experience designing clear, concise workflows that provide positive feedback.
- Proven ability to work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- A knack for problem-solving, critical thinking and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with our non-technical teams.
- Fast learner, proactive, self-motivated and independent.
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience working in Jira or Bitbucket.
- Experience collecting and analyzing crash reports to pre-emptively fix bugs.
- Data analytics and data visualization.
- Prior experience in Ionic and Angular development.
We are looking for talented individuals who are ready for a challenge and interested in an opportunity to grow. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic exciting workplace, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.