Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment and ready to be a key player on our development team? Are you interested in playing a critical role in the development of the next generation of our web and mobile product? Do you have knowledge in all stages of software development? Are you interested in having a real impact on the world and engaging generations of individuals to grow and develop and support their community? If so, we would like to speak with you.
Passport for Good is a rapidly growing tech startup. We pride ourselves on being the first mover in a new market. Each member of our team has an impact on the product and the focus of our company.
The team at Passport for Good is passionate about two things: making a difference in the world and measuring its impact. We believe in nurturing and positively engaging generations of citizens to work together to solve our local and global problems while gaining valuable life experience and growth. We are an inclusive, family friendly company. For more information go to www.passportforgood.com.
Responsibilities will include the design, development, and testing of an exciting new engagement tracking application, designed primarily for the education market. You will develop and own new features from inception to production. You will work as part of a small and agile development team. This position will exercise your independence, versatility, and full stack knowledge as we design and build a distributed, scalable, robust, secure application in the cloud.
Our Tech Stack
- .NET core API
- SQL Server
- Ionic mobile app framework
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on a tight schedule.
- Experience designing clear, concise workflows that provide positive feedback.
- Proven ability to work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- A knack for problem-solving, critical thinking and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in communicating with non-technical teams.
- Fast learner, proactive, self-motivated, and independent.
Other Desirable Skills
- Experience working in Jira and/or Bitbucket.
- Experience collecting and analyzing crash reports to pre-emptively fix bugs.
- Data analytics and data visualization.
- Prior experience using .NET core and Azure.
We are looking for talented individuals who are ready for a challenge and interested in an opportunity to grow. If you’d like to be part of a dynamic exciting workplace, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.